Saturday, March 22, 2014

Episode 259: Robotech Resurrection, chapters 2-3

Episode 259: Robotech: Resurrection, chapters 2-3

Admiral Exposition here came back from the dead just to tell you all this. I hope you’re happy.

How the hell do I summarise a fic like this one? I think that is the only good way to do it, because sure as heck after the next two chapters of Robotech: Resurrection, you won’t be able to manage much more then primitive grunting noises either. The best I can offer is that yes, it does manage to take a break from telling us about things that we already know and yes, there is indeed a resurrection in it, but that’s about all I can say without my brain imploding from thinking about it anymore. And so, instead you’ll be left to wonder about such things as why Lisa glows in the dark, why Shade’s metal band are the only people qualified to save the planet, why everyone keeps talking about that one scene from episode three endlessly and what the hell exactly was it you just read.

Riffers: Dan, Rebecca Bartley, Tsuneo Tateo and Rick R. Mortis
Written by: Zogster and Rick R.

1 comment:

  1. The latest brand of insanity continues. It was at least heartening to see two references to "mecha series of the past decade," neither of which quite hit me the wrong way. I noticed you weren't trying to springboard off the bad spelling (which I know has seemed gauche to other MSTers), but did wonder about the spelling of some names in your own "riffs." This isn't the first fanfic I've seen that's resurrected characters from The Macross Saga, but it could be the first time the admiral in question has been so honoured...

    ReplyDelete